THE PERFECT PAIR OF JEANS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM!
Posted on October 01 2019
You don’t have to spend the whole day shopping, that’s just overwhelming and stressful. I always hear ladies say they’d be willing to drop some cash for a great fitting pair of jeans but where are they? Where are the right jeans for you?
If you know where to go, the perfect pair of jeans can be found with just a few try ons.
I have had HUGE success by shopping just a few different stores and brands of jeans. Don’t feel like you have to search the world over or go to a ton of different stores to find this elusive clothing classic.
Start here, follow my tips and you’ll be looking better than ever in absolutely no time.
Where to go and what to look for:
NYDJ - Macy’s, Nordstrom’s and nydj.com
Madewell - Nordstrom’s, Madewell Stores and madewell.com
KanCan - Small Boutique Favorite Brand and kancanusa.com
Levi’s - Macy’s, Nordstrom’s, levi.com
Gap - Gap Stores and gap.com
Lucky Brand - Macy’s, Lucky Brand Stores and luckybrand.com
Evereve - multiple brands, great service in a boutique atmosphere and evereve.com
A few tips that are really gonna help.
- You don’t have to navigate on your own. A lot of boutiques will style you for FREE. And they care about what you look good in. Evereve is great at this. So is Nordstrom’s. The only downfall to going to the store is that they might not have what you found online or the sizes may be limited. One way to counter this is when you do go there, if you don’t find the perfect pair, have them help you pick a pair online and then ship it to the store and go back for another try on when they deliver.
OR if you’d rather do try on’s in your house then:
- Visit all of these websites I’ve listed and choose the one that looks the most like how you look or want to look. There are different ages and styles on each site. Which appeals to you the most? I’d start there.
- All of these sites can be narrowed down by fit. If you have never found a fit that’s really really flattering on you, order and try on multiple fits and sizes, like you would do if you were visiting a retailer. Good starting points are stretchy, Midrise Dark Skinnies or Bootcuts. I literally always start with one of those two cuts and rarely try any others. 9 out of 10 women look awesome in either or both of those cuts.
- Don’t give up too early. If you order 10 pairs of jeans in multiple sizes and cuts from one company and none of them work, just send them back!! Who cares?? Then try the next retailer and repeat the process til you find the perfect pair. If you are willing to do this, I guarantee you will find the pair that changes EVERYTHING!
- Hire a stylist. Getting a stylist to do the work for you is sometimes the very thing you need. She can find you the perfect jeans (and anything else you want) in hardly any time at all. Then you suddenly look great every day cause your closet is full of clothes that are perfect for you…. um yes please.
I’d love to be your stylist. Just reach out!